ShoutoutStreet is open to comprehensive and quality content from individuals and brands who like to add value to this platform with their expertise.
I appreciate your interest in writing for this blog, a place for insightful business advice for business owners and marketers.
First, let me just say that I deeply understand the wisdom you posses as a content creator and I truly love collaborations.
With that in mind, please scroll down reading how to write for us!
Guidelines to submit a guest post
- The topic must be from small businesses, websites, entrepreneurship, blogging, business, SEO, social media, leadership, marketing, technology, and such.
- Content must be unique, original, well-researched, and informative, 1000+ words.
- Include supporting data in the post to make it more authoritative.
- No sick talk about others, please.
- Use the Grammarly tool, it’s free to use to write mistake-free content.
- Ensure the content does not violate any copyright laws and you give us the copyright ownership of the content.
- You may place 1-2 external links in a contextual manner.
How to write for ShoutoutStreet?
I welcome your pitch when you address me with my name (Mudassir) and as long as it meets the above guidelines.
Please submit the following information in your pitch to email@example.com:
- Name and email address
- Title of the post you want to write
- Provide a link to any one of your work (to understand your writing style)
Once your pitch is accepted, you may provide a link to your professional headshot and social media handles to add it to the author bio.
Please note that you may be asked to review your draft as I ask.